Broadband internet services Kingsbridge, Salcombe, Totnes, Dartmouth, Plymouth, Ivybridge, Torquay, Exeter
ADSL2+ even better broadband!
Fast, reliable, competitive a guide to Longstone IT’s broadband services.
We’re excited to tell you that we can now provide potentially faster and more stable Internet access through our new range of ADSL2+ broadband packages that also give you greater flexibility and control over your usage and your costs.
Our ADSL2+ services deliver broadband at faster speeds, potentially up to 24Mbps*. Typically, customers already achieving access speeds of over 3Mbps on their ADSL connection are experiencing even faster access. Notably, ADSL2+ provides a more stable connection than standard ADSL.
Choose between 5 Business packages with monthly allowances ranging from 15GB to 180GB, or 6 Family packages ranging from 1GB to 120GB.
Our Business packages include Elevated Best Efforts as standard and give you priority during the working week. Business packages monthly allowance is only used between the hours of 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday, whilst Family package allowance is used between the hours of 8am and midnight, Monday to Friday. Usage outside of these hours is uncharged.
If you use more than your monthly allowance, don’t panic. You can choose to either purchase additional top-ups or choose to post-pay on a per 1GB basis and set an upper limit, helping you to control your spending. Top-ups are available in 5 allowance options ranging from 10GB to 100GB and don’t expire**.Contact Us Now
Our ADSL2+ broadband at a glance
Key Features & Benefits
ADSL2+ speed and stability
- Our ADSL2+ broadband provides you with a more stable Internet connection at potentially faster speeds than standard ADSL.
Choice of monthly packages
- You can choose the package that best suits your usage needs and your budget. Choose from 5 Business and 6 Family packages
Choice of overusage payment methods
- Choose to manage your bandwidth overusage through the purchase of additional top-ups or on a per 1GB basis with a set upper limit
Elevated Best Efforts option
(inc. on all ADSL2+ Business packages)
- This option ensures your throughput doesn’t fall below 3Mbps during the busiest periods***
Enhanced Care option
- In the event of a fault on your line, this option guarantees a fix within 20 hours, with Openreach engineers available 24/7
Annex M Option
- Increase your upload speed by trading some of your download speed
24/7 Monitoring and helpdesk
- Your connection is monitored continuously and prompt action taken in the event of a fault. Importantly, our UK based technical support team is on hand any time of the day or night to help you
30 day contract and free migration
- We don’t believe in holding you in a long term contract and don’t charge for your migration to us unless you’re moving from an LLU provider (in which case we’ll charge a £48.00 fee)
Change for Free…
If you’re an existing customer of ours, moving to ADSL2+ is easy.
Simply ask us to modify your existing ADSL connection to a preferred ADSL2+ connection and we’ll do the rest, absolutely free! If you’re new to us, we won’t charge you a migration fee unless you’re moving from an LLU provider****.
If you’re interested in moving from your existing ADSL package to the ADSL2+ service simply contact us as below and we’ll do everything we can to make it easy.
** Top-ups do not expire unless you cease the connection or migrate to an alternative provider.
*** Elevated Best Efforts guarantees throughput of at least 3Mbps over the BT network, subject to line sync rate for 90% of the time over the busiest 3-hour period by giving your traffic preferential weighting in the BRAS.
**** For migrations from an LLU provider we charge a migration fee of £48.00 (inc. VAT). Please note you may also be charged by the LLU provider for migrating away.