Google Apps for Business Kingsbridge, Salcombe, Totnes, Dartmouth, Plymouth, Ivybridge, Torquay, Exeter
Longstone IT can help you get setup using Google Apps for Business….
Discover a better way of working Join the 5 million businesses using Google Apps.
Thinking of moving to Google Apps for Business?
Lonstone IT can help you to plan and implement your move to Google Apps for Business, a set of reliable, secure web-based email and office tools for your business.
Google Apps provides a highly available, cost-effective and widely deployed cloud based email solution Google Apps Email as an alternative to other corporate “on-premise” mail servers such as Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Notes.
Google Apps also provides a comprehensive document collaboration and sharing platform (Google Docs and Google Sites) for both employees or external collaborators.
Google Apps is used by many of the world’s smallest and largest businesses including Jaguar Land Rover (24,000 employees), Rentokil Initial (32,000 employees), Roche (pharmaceuticals 100,000 employees), BBVA (Banking, 100,000 employees). Google Apps has also been approved for UK public sector use as part of the G-Cloud initiative. In addition over 4 million smaller businesses also use Google Apps for Business.
This Cloud-based computing service provides secure access to critical information without burdening your IT staff enabling you to:
- Innovate: share information and collaborate securely in real-time
- Boost employee productivity: With 30GB of storage employees can focus on work instead of email quotas
- Access anywhere: Universal access on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer (Mac, PC, Chrome, Linux, iPad, Android, BlackBerry)
- Fully hosted service: No hardware or software to buy, install, patch and maintain
- Highly secure: SAS70 Type II certification and compliant with European Data Protection legislation
Contact Us Now
Here are some of the most common home computer services we provide:
Apple Mac Repairs
Yes we can also help you with your Apple hardware or software issues
including Apple Mac, iMac & Mac Mini.